Call Now 00447445293879

EEA Online

Specielists in UK & EU Law

If you are a family member of an EEA national and you have lived in the UK continuously for five years then you may be eligible to apply for an EEA Permanent Residence Card. EEA Permanent Residence Card confirm a right of permanent residence in the UK.

Apply Now

EEA Nationals and Family

Translate ยป